Tried to Sew a Bit

Working on quilty stuff here and there but the arm and leg are proving to be difficult.  I was also collecting seeds from my garden and cleaning them for next year.  And I still have to feed the troops.  I made this salad today (we have so many tomatoes from the garden!) - very good:

Cherry Tomato Salad
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recipe By: 
Serving Size: 8

Ingredients:

2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 large shallot , minced
1 teaspoon minced garlic
6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 pinch Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
3 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
1/3 cup finely shredded basil

Directions:

In a large bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, shallot and garlic.  Whisk in the oil in a thin stream and season with salt and pepper.  Add the tomatoes and basil and toss.  Season with salt and pepper and serve.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Double Delight Update

Plain border or busy border?