Progress Here and There....

I made another darting bird today... I was playing with the layout in EQ and I think I like having the blackbirds going one direction and the white birds going another.  It makes an interesting contrast!  If you look at my post from yesterday you can see the plain diagonal set.  Which do YOU prefer??  Leave a comment, if you like!

This is my slow-going Milky Way quilt.  When I first started quilting in 1999, I loved this quilt in a book but I said "No Way, too hard for me!"  Well, I have gotten better over the years and now I am tackling it.  I love tessellation quilts, but lordy are they a pain to keep straightened out!  On the positive side, it teaches me patience and organization!!  This will eventually be king-sized for my bed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Double Delight Update

Plain border or busy border?