Green Center or Black Center? Opinions Welcome!

I am working on the quilt along project and it's time to make my blocks. On the one hand, the green center in the bear paw looks blendy and soothing. On the other, the black bee print seems to make the colors pop. It also ties the bee theme into the quilt with the bees in my border fabric below!

Comments

Carol said…
I really like the black centers...ties in the black from your cute border fabric.
Mike said…
I see a quilt block and want its center black. No colors any more the center should be black. I see blocks pass by bright like the summer sun ...

(sung to the tune of Rolling Stones' "Paint it Black")

Love ya, ;-)
Unknown said…
Green
I think the black cause it gives the eye a resting place... and really brings out the colors in the rest of the block.
Great colors by the way, and I love your focus fabric! What fun!
Beth in Texas
Jantine said…
My eyes love the black best! What a lovely and happy fabric with flowers and bees!
Khris said…
I like the black centre.
Hugs Khris in Oz

Popular posts from this blog

My Double Delight Update

Plain border or busy border?