BUSY!!!

It has been a busy week! Last weekend we painted and rearranged our bedroom and got some new furniture for it! This week I am working at the Hershey Quilt show!
While I was at the show yesterday Karl made a triple layer cake!! This is the first time he has tried a triple layer cake and the first time he has iced and decorated a cake on his own! We think it came out great!! He wanted to make a red velvet cake, but we did not have enough red dye. He used green dye to see if the cake would come out green, it did not, it came out brown! The blue dye turned the cream cheese frosting a very pretty robin's egg color. It tasted great!
Thomas was out taking pictures in the garden, can you spot the bee in flight in the snapdragon shot?





Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
Nice cake Karl. Nice photos Thomas. I like the large sunflower.
Angie said…
The cake looks like the flowers! All of them are beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

My Double Delight Update

Plain border or busy border?